Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Workin' Wednesday: Working on all the things!

I'd just like to take a moment and throw it out there that I really only did a Workin' Wednesday in what I assumed (and you know what they say about assuming) would be a failed attempt to keep myself motivated and creating. Golly how wrong I was! Despite having my hours hiked at work along with nermersou things going on at home- I've managed to stay more productive than ever. So, thank you all for reading and help keeping me motivated!

The sweater clip I made out of Robin's Teeth! I love them so! I'm wearing them right now, with an actual sweater, even! (:


Finished commission I did, I just wanted to show off the gold in her Halo!


Something I made for me! I also hand painted the frame, for extra nerd (awesome) points!



All of these brooches are on sale on Etsy!! 




And I've never really gotten around to uploading these two, they were part of a series I've been working on for awhile now, more on them soon!


I have so many other projects I'm working on as wll, being so productive is really so exiting!


Love and Enthusiastic Kisses! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment