Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thriftin' Tuesday!

Well, this past week has been crazy hectic, so instead of the planned how-tuesday I'm givin' you all a taste of what adventures Robin and I went on last week! Robin and I are also going camping this coming weekend! I'm so exited! Our weekend will be full of water and mountains, hiking, bee keepers and horses! The amount of stoked I am cannot be put into words. Onwards to the post!


I got the best colour-combo jumper. Ever. I have to take it in yet, but it's on my to do list!
Also, have you noticed those glasses on my face yet? because I wear them too much. They're magnifying glasses so I can put EVEN MORE detail into my drawings!
And, I didn't post it last thrift post, but I got Charade with Cary Grant and Audry Hepburn, and that being said I might make it a tradition to pick up matching floral print mugs and a Cary Grant VHS.
The container in the top right corner is a unicorn. It's perfect. It's on my dresser holding my broaches!
And the bottom right corner it the cutest little painted chip-board frame with some metal mushrooms hangin' out in there.
Last but not least, this suitcase. It makes me want to go on so many adventures. It was only four dollars! Keep a close look for it next week's how-to post! 



Love and Strawberry Kisses xo

No comments:

Post a Comment