Monday, June 25, 2012

Makin' It Monday: Pretty Pots!

Since no one is really a fan of plain ol' terracotta pots (that's a lie, I'm sure there are) I decided to take one and fancy it up a bit with some lace! It's super simple and looks so sweet!

All I used for this project was lace, my pot, and mod podge!


I coated the top of the pot with mod podge, and carefully placed the lace over it. I did apply pressure to doubly secure the lace to the pot!


I had just enough lace to cover the whole thing. and you can't even see the seam!


And now it's all ready for some planting! I had planted one of my succulents in a cup, which I'm going to transfer on into here (mostly so I can have my cup back...)


And there you have it! Easy as pie, and darn cute to boot! Tomorrow's DIY is lace-centered too, I think it may become a thing- eep!



Love and Lace xo


No comments:

Post a Comment