Friday, June 8, 2012

Finally, Frockin' Friday!

Some of you might remember this as the dress I made! I went adventuring in it with Robin (of course!) And here are some lovely and goofy photos!! I'm really proud of this dress because when I tackled it I knew nothing of dress making. I still have problems threading a sewing machine honestly... But, this dress opended so many doors for me, and led me into a whole new world which I am SO in love with! I've got so many dresses brewing, I just need to sit down and do them. Next week though, because I'm off camping!


Amherst State park is just so gosh darn pretty.




Dual action on the bows, I love bows really, in the end.


"What, me? I don't make silly faces. Nope, never."
Goofy smile and hands on hips.



NO ROBIN. I'm serious ALL THE TIME.


Anyways.

What time is it?
IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!

(tee hee xo)


No comments:

Post a Comment