Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Workin' Wednesday: Wildly Whimsical Wonders!

Perhaps Whimsical wasn't quite the right word. 
Oh well! Here's the weekly update of what I've got going on! 


I really like teeth! 
I've acquired a few vials from various places and have many teeth and bone filled plans for them!!



These are two more fabrics that I intend on making dresses with! Maybe a few!


And this is my new (in need of ironing) romper! It's got a few more finishing touches, but it's almost there!


Yeah ruffles!


And so concludes this Wednesday! Not too much going on here, procrastinating on stuff with more stuff, and working a lot! Our long time Chef at work is leaving tomorrow, and we're going to miss him dearly! He was a pretty rad dude. Other than that, just copious amounts of tea and patiently waiting for warmer weather!

Love and Strawberry Kisses xo

No comments:

Post a Comment