Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Workin' Wednesday: Sketchbook work galore!

I decided to finally kick my art block in the patoot and get on with some drawing!  I was telling my mom about how I was trying something new and drawing girls heads with nature entwined with the idea, and she laughed and pointed out that I do that sort of thing all the time. It's true! But I promise these are different that what I usually draw! I think....


This one is going to be finished and framed and the put up on etsy! 

The cover is still unfinished, but I figure I have awhile before I fill this guy and it needs to actually be finished.


 





And this last one is a goofy card I made for my super swell dude.
 But seriously, white chocolate is gross.


The plan is to keep up with all this drawing and try to get at least five small drawings done each week!



Love and Strawberry Kisses xo

No comments:

Post a Comment