Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Workin' Wednesday: All that nonsense.

I've been keeping so busy this past week! I pretty much hide out in my studio (which grant it, is my room) but I've been making a gratuitous amount of things for etsy, and yesterday I made a stop at our local craft store to get some help with my resin necklaces- I've lost a good few to the resin getting under the tape and into the painting. Which is so sad, because you watch it slowly happen and you know all the hard work that was done is now wasted. So we did some trouble shooting, and hopefully all the glitches will be taken care of now! 


These are some snake-skin necklaces and earings, along with some wish necklaces that you can now find on my etsy! You can also find the necklaces below on etsy!


You can't really tell from the picture, but the leaves under the owl are all golden-like!


I'm also brewing up some new embrodiery for etsy! I've got a few more mentally planned out, I just don't want to take on too many! The blue is a new marker that dissapears with water, it's kinda cool to watch. 


I finally added some watercolours to my tattoo idea! 
One day, one day...


That's all for now, so I suppose it's back to work for me!


Love and Strawberry Kisses xo

No comments:

Post a Comment