Friday, May 25, 2012

Fabulous Frocks Friday: Woodland adventures!

Remember when I was talking about that photoshoot I went on? These are some more awesome pictures from the absolutlely wonderful Robin! You can also find more of her photography here! We had such a blast, and she even put up with my face and intense akwardness. Which makes me love her all the more! Together we traversed this wooded area and drank copious amounts of coffee. 







This last one is to show off some of my tattoos! 

I'm so exited for the warm weather we're finally having here! The trek to work isn't so bad when there's sunshine and a warm breeze gracing my bike ride. On the subject of bikes, a couple of friends and I have seemingly started to make a lengthy journey (16 miles) to a few towns over. for kicks really. Which got me thinking, there's a state park I've been dieing to camp at, and it's only 54 miles away. That seeeeems like super duper long, but the 16 mile trek is about 2 hours so it'd be about 6 hours to get there. And then collapse while I coerce Dan into setting up the tent. So that's one of my goals for the summer! Now for the weekend!




Love and Strawberry Kisses xo

No comments:

Post a Comment