Monday, July 9, 2012

Makin´ it Monday: Fruit Salad Goodness!

The boots are going to be a how-tuesday post instead, but for now! I start my journey to work (it's really only a 3 mile bike ride down a bike path, not even journey worthy) at 6:30 in the morning, and to be honest- I'm not even awake by the time I arrive. So in an attempt to quickly throw together a good lunch/breakfast/thing I made a super tasty fruit salad!

Without fail there's always Strawberries, Blueberries, Grapes and Baby Spinach in our fridge.


There's no way to prepare blueberries, they're perfect on their own! 
You might want to wash them though.






SO yummy!


That's also the bowl I got from the Earth Bowl Festival which was my mom's brainchild! 
It's a hand made artisan bowl from a local ceramic studio! So awesome!


I'll be more crafty tomorrow, I promise!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment