Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm back!

After a far too short visit to all the cool cats I know down south, I've returned to a surprisingly warm and wet  New York! I neglected to really take any pictures whatso ever whilst I was adventuring (shame on me, I know!) But I did manage to get some serious sketches done! I did leave them behind, but not before I took some photos of them! So as my first return post, I give you the results of my labor filled vacation! 

But seriously, I was sleeping like 15 hours a day and hanging out with the best cat ever. There was so much of her to loooove!

Anyways! Art!


Too much fun with flowers.



All inked and pretty!



I can't really recall the last thing I sat down and painted. So it's so wonderful to finally do so! I even bought myself some shiny new brushes to celebrate!



She's all nice and inked and waitin' on to be painted.


In other news, I decided to have at a tattoo apprenticeship again! Which took hardly any coaxing, but that's not the point. So I'm re-building my portfolio, and gosh darn it, I will do it right this time! And not find a terrible shop. Most importantly!


And this is finally finished! And so pretty in it's frame. She'll be up for sale on etsy in the next few days!



Well, that's all for today! I hope your past week (and a half!) was just as awesome as mine!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment