Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday in the Studio

I went shopping.


I bought myself an adorable (reusable shopping) bag.


That was filled with delightful goodies!


Five hoops and three different colours of embroidery thread, plus three different fabrics that I'll be making into dresses. I'll of course be blogging about my dress making exploits because I won't be using a pattern, per usual. And naturally, I'll be posting my embroidery to here as well! Depending on how things with those little guys go, I may start posting them on etsy! If you look carefully in the photo, you can see some of the new Jewelry I'm working on, and shamefully neglecting to work on. I've just been so frustrated with messing up on those little paintings and having to start all over again. But soon, soon. Also, you can see my goal list that I got from the oh-so-wonderful Rachel at Cornflower Blue Studio! There's a little DIY list on the side of her blog that I really recommend you check out! 

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Love and Strawberry Kisses xo

No comments:

Post a Comment