Thursday, March 29, 2012

A little lovely embroidery


This is what I was up to yesterday when I was supposed to be working on a lot of other things! But in the end, I suppose procrastinating working on art with other art isn't all that bad. I had so much fun doing this, it was the first time I've ever done embroidery. Of course I did it free hand because I like to make things difficult on myself. I did base it on a drawing I made in my sketchbook a few months back which you can see here! I had dreams of screen printing the design, but have yet to sit down and actually figure out how to do that...

I already have another design worked out in my head, so I just need to get another hoop and some blue thread! I really should finish my next batch of jewelry first. Not only will there be more necklaces, I'll have earings, rings and even cuff-links up for sale on my etsy. I'm also working on a larger painting, and of course my story as well. With that said, I should probably get back to painting!

Love and Strawberry Kisses xo

No comments:

Post a Comment