Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Workin' Wednesday

I've been spending a great deal of my spare hours working on a new dress! As my mother likes to tell me, when it comes to creating things I'm "constantly trying to reinvent the wheel!" I just have so much fun figuring out how things work all on my own without having instructions, I guess it makes things seem more like an adventure and are then all these things are made of my own invention. It comes with it's trouble, like me having to pull so many stitches until I figure things out and finally get them right (after a few too many tries...) But ever onward! Here are some snapshots of the dress to be, and one of a new embroidery piece!      

                           
 One of my favorite quotes from Where The Wild Things Are.


I figured out my pattern using some parchment paper, it took a good few tries to get everything right!





And now, I'm going to get back to sewing it!

Love and Strawberry Kisses xo

No comments:

Post a Comment