Thursday, April 12, 2012

To Tell The Truth This Thursday,

I'm so in love with alliterations. Like lavishly loving life. And amazements all around. Continuously caring, certainly courageously. But that's not really what I wanted to blog about. I've been doing a copious amount of thinking this past week- mostly because I'm stuck in a rut. A really massive art rut. I'm pretty sure if I spread my arms out, it wouldn't quite even span the width of the rut. But I digress. When these sorts of things happen, I usually say "To hell with it!" And go off and do something else. This time, I seem to have run out of other things to go do. I sew, I embroider, I knit, I paint, I collect, I draw, I write. There's just nothing I've got to offer in any of these realms. 

So I cleaned. And completely rearranged my room. Now, I'm going to go to bed, sleep for at least eight hours and then I'm going take the whole day off from feeling like I need to create something, or even get something done. 

With that being said, I'm going to leave you with this lovely quote from Lord Bunn, and bid you goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment